Highway 30 Veterinary Clinic believes that maintaining a patient’s oral health with annual dental can increase the quality and duration of life!
An annual dental can help prevent your pet from:
- Experiencing severe discomfort/pain
- Organ complications caused by periodontal disease
- Loss and wearing of teeth
- Halitosis – Bad Breath
How does it work?
Your pet will receive one yearly dental procedure at program rate of $196 per dental, for years 2019, 2020 and 2021. Optional pre-surgical lab testing and extended pain management will be available.
- Patient must be up to date on animal vaccines/test with Highway 30 Veterinary Clinic
- Client commits to annual dental for the years 2019-2021